While the easiest way to get inspired is by looking outwards for signs and words, yet many find the inward journey more promising. There are various means to inspire the self, and one prominent tried and tested method is to pen the thoughts that run through the mind. All one needs to do listen closely to the soft and gentle inner voice and then note it down in a diary. These thoughts bring stimulation to act and perform, rather than losing hope.
Thus, inspirational thoughts are not just those penned by famous personalities, but also those that are put to paper by almost anyone. These may not be published or circulated into the world; but the important aspect is that they inspire the one writing them.
Here are some interesting thoughts to inspire the soul…
- Men take only their needs into consideration, never their abilities.
- Learn to smile at every situation. See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability.
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
- If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- It is better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one, than to have an opportunity and not be prepared.
- A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds